Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weakness

Weakness is despised by humans. Weakness is also adored by humans. Which is it?

20 year old complainers deserve spite. These are those who complain about hair in their food, complain about the weather, complain that their large apt is too big, and never make enough money. That's weakness right there, folks.

Then there are kittens. Kittens are prey to dogs, babies, disgruntled uncles, and the wind. Yet kittens steal the love of many a hot chick. Those mini felines rob the male population of back-rubs and vacations (we can't just leave the cat alone, we have to come back, or bring it with us).

See the disparity? Both are spoiled. Both are weak. Both always need hand holding and spoon feeding. Both are unaware of their huge deficiency. Yet one is a societal bruise, and the other is cherished in calendars in kitchens across the world.

I don't believe the solution is for 20-year olds to grow hair to look like kittens. But I do think admission of weakness is the key. Kittens are expected to be ignorant blocks of fur. Cat brains are as big as yesterday's dukie. But people know better.

I know i suck at kick ball. I know I suck at talking in straight lines of thought. I'm trying to get over it. I'm sure someone out there dislikes me. still feel like hating me?

No comments: